Wednesday, August 3, 2011

see you later!

I have SOOO much to tell you guys!
Some seriously WONDERFUL news that I just can't WAIT to share with you,
Some CRAZY craziness that happened today - of course, it had to be the day before I leave for Family Reunion time!

And another cute tutorial for some 'little one' learning.
Unfortunately, I'm up to my eyebrows in packing so it's going to have to wait.
Tomorrow I jump on a plane with blue boy and green boy for the weekend.

The best part about this for YOU?...
I have two guests lined up for you while I'm gone.
They are going to share with you two fun tutorials to keep you going while I'm away.

Come check out their posts and click over to their blogs to give them some love.

I'll see you wonderful people on Tuesday where I'll get to share some of these goods that are bursting from my seams.

Something fun to leave you with


from one of my pinboards
I'm soooo making this if you can come up with a way to trim it!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Bye, Heath! Have a safe trip! Can't wait to read your guest posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...