Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy....

 January is always a hard time for me.
It feels very empty.
The decorations come down, the friends return home, the busy schedules return, and our focus turns from spreading joy and cheer to returning to life's next task at hand.

In the midst of these changes, there is still so much to be
happy about. That's why I want to talk about Happiness this week.
Are YOU happy?
I mean.....really happy?
There are a LOT of unhappy people in the world.
Look around and you will see them everywhere.

 Life is meant to be enjoyed.
It's not meant to be easy....
But one thing is sure - life should fill us with joy!
That is why I decided to share my search for the "little things" in life with you. In my opinion, we need as many people in this world as possible seeking joy and happiness.

So let's figure out how WE can be those people.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Looks like Andrew got his pilot's license so he can fly to see mommy in Hawaii if he misses her! I hope he has a two seater plane so I can fly with him.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...