Monday, October 10, 2011

moccasins...

Things are starting to get a little cold around here and I've been wishing I could stay in my slippers all the time, but let's be honest....wearing slippers anywhere but inside the house is not something I'm comfortable doing so I've been looking around for the next best thing.....
moccasins.

Oh MAN are these the cutest things ever?!?!
I sure wish I had some cute baby feet around here to make them for...
see the tutorial HERE

And these minty delights are on my Christmas list...
find them HERE
 
oh, and don't forget the man in your life...
find them HERE

There a win for my comfy, warm toes and a win for the cute factor.
Moccasin love.
See you tomorrow for a fun tutorial!

1 comment:

Dan and LaVon said...

Yes mocs are great. ITs funny when I was in 7th grade that was the only cool foot wear and literally EVERYONE at the Jr High wore a pair. I had several. ENjoy and the little pair, CUTE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...