Wednesday, September 21, 2011

We can be the "little things"

All I can think about these days as I plan and work on my service project for Good Samaritan Hospital. 
Do YOU want to do something little that will occupy the biggest part of [someone's] heart"?

You can help change the life of a young inner-city teenager by donating $1 ....yep, just $1. 
(You can donate a couple more if you want!)
You can click right HERE to read all about it!
You can click right HERE to donate.
Choose to make a BIG difference today by doing something really little!

2 comments:

Kevin and DeNiel said...

Someone just told me that a very small act of service I did for them was HUGE. It is true that the little things we do for others can be extremely meaningful.

Kristy said...

Truer words were never spoken!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...