Wednesday, February 16, 2011

my etsy find + reminder…

I like myself a little screen printed something special and I found a new little something…

wouldn't that look so cute in my house? i think so. i bet it would look cute in your house too!

cookie



this one because it was exactly my response when Mr.Wilson shaved off his goatee and said “I hate my face”

i like your face


I screen you screen

These prints over at the little etsy shop 'I screen you screen' made me smile so I might have to just order myself one…

just a quick reminder…if you are a follower already of the wilson writings and want to enter the giveaway this week I still need you to leave a comment. There is now a button right under my header that will house my “giveaways” – let your mouse hover there and then just click – enter the flower necklace giveaway by clicking on the picture and then leave a comment. You have until Friday at midnight. good luck!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...