Tuesday, February 15, 2011

feeling small…

have you ever had someone rip you to shreds, chew you up, and then spit you out? I have. Last night. A phone call. On Valentine’s Day. Can you believe it? It’s hard to be a teacher sometimes. Let’s all remember to be kind, to shine with the light of Christ and treat others with love and respect no matter what…especially on Valentine’s Day.

2 things that made me smile today…

the little open mouth smile from baby as he leans into the shower spray – hoping to catch a warm drink

the leftover chocolate on green boy’s chin – reminding me how much he enjoyed our shared moment of sweet indulgence


it’s the little things that matter most.

I'm really excited to run to the post office on behalf of one of you so....remember to enter the giveaway, it ends on Friday!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to follow you too! And that necklace...not too shabby! I'M IN!

Allred Apartments said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Teneill and Corban said...

The other day I was thinking, "I wish I could live in Cincy again someday and then Heather could teach my kids piano." For real. You are amazingly talented, a wonderful mom, and friend to boot! Anyone who thinks otherwise is crazy! I <3 you!!

Peggy said...

Took me awhile to figure out how to follow your blog. I'm slow I guess. I want to be entered in your cute give away! Is there anything else I need to do?

I have had moments when I have been made to feel small as well. Hope today is a better day for you.

Sara, Nick, and kids said...

oh heather i hope this is all water under the bridge now and you are not still thinking about it because you are amazing and incredible and wonderful and admired by all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...