Yesterday morning I found myself, a nervous wreck, in a hospital gown and blue bonnet waiting for the anesthesiologist to put my 'no worries' medicine into my IV.
I don't remember anything after the nurses began pushing my bed around the corner.
After that, it was all over...I was out!
I awoke to an upset stomach and a very large and swollen knee wrapped in bandages. The pain was intense so we worked on managing that and then I got to go home.
The next few days will be tough, but I've got my pain pills with me at all times.
I'll be working on a few project while my movement is minimal and will be sharing them with you soon!
I hope you are having a really GREAT weekend....
I want to leave you with a couple 'little things' I have been cherishing the last 48 hours.
- the hot pink zinnias Mr.Wilson and my handsome green boy picked for me from my garden to enjoy at my bedside.
- fresh peaches and vanilla bean ice cream from my Popsicle
- yummy dinner from a sister
- thoughtful phone calls and emails
- kisses from my blue boy and green boy
- waking up from anesthesia to Mr.Wilson's blue eyes
- helpful hands
- My Momsi's good care for me and my handsome little men
- a really great doctor I can trust
Finish up your weekend by searching and treasuring the moments of sunshine in your life.
See you on Monday!!!