Thursday, July 7, 2011

The BEST part !

The best part about my day ...

Wrestling with a giggly blue boy while chocolate Oreo drool oozed from his sweet lips and onto my crisp, white shirt.


I could have chosen to see this moment or "little thing" as an annoyance, a reason to stop playing and apply stain guard ...
but it was a moment I would never want to take back.


What "little thing" moments are YOU choosing to treasure TODAY?!?!

Share YOUR "little things" to help inspire and motivate all of us to cherish our own ...
I promise your perspective will change and you will find more joy, love and happiness everywhere!

I challenge you with that promise!
Go on, give it a try...
and let me know about it so I can feature YOU


squeezingitallin@gmail.com

1 comment:

Tyson said...

Awessome blog you have here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...