Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Bedroom

I've always dreamed of falling asleep in a bedroom that looks something like this...
or this...
or this...
(source linked to pictures)
Don't these rooms just scream..."come sit, relax and stay a while with me..."
?!?!

Well,  Mr. Wilson and I are finally ready to accomplish the great task of creating a special room that is a peaceful and relaxing place for us to rest. I can't even tell you how excited I am!!!

And guess what?!? 
I'm going to share with you some of the fun, creative and budget friendly things we have planned for the room! Are you excited?!?!

Here is just a peek at two of my favorite finds so far...

let's just take a little closer look at that fantastic print...
Yes, Mr. Wilson agreed with me on this little beauty even though I'm pretty sure I will be the one most frequently seen sitting in it.

I'm off to work slapping some paint on my walls before my run tonight...
trying to squeeze it all in...you know!
See you tomorrow for a tutorial!

3 comments:

Kevin and DeNiel said...

I can't wait to see the finished room!

Kristy said...

This will be fun to see this room develop!!

Elizabeth J. said...

Those rooms are fabulous and have me drooling. I can't stand my current bedroom and its modge-podge of second hand furniture. One day I will have a room like that. Can't wait to see yours!!! And LOVE the chair!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...