Friday, February 25, 2011

what’s in a name?

As you have seen, I’ve been changing some things over here and well, now it’s time for a new name.

squeezing it all in
101951987
It’s what I try to do everyday…between my miracle boys, Mr. Wilson, my family, my health, my home, my job, my faith, my hobbies and my dreams…it seems I am constantly trying to “squeeze it all in” and I’m sure most of you feel the same.

I have already introduced some of the new content you will find regularly, but here it is in it’s entirety:

thrifty tips
– read HERE for introduction
timed and tested tutorials
– read HERE for introduction
giveaways
– including my readers in my crafty accomplishments
the little things
– searching for the small, but wonderful things in life that often pass us by – and featuring YOUR “little things” lists

I will also continue to include you in my endeavors as a Mother of two miracle boys, Wife of the sweet Mr. Wilson, and a Wannabe chef.


I hope you stay a while…

I love having you and hearing what you have to say!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...