Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Mr.Blue eyes

Do these look familiar?
They are Mr. Potato head’s angry eyes…

angry eyesThese are Mr. Blue eyes angry eyes…
Pretty close match no?
IMG_4757 Although the angry eyes are seen quite often, we are still seeing lots of these…
IMG_4756

these…

IMG_4755

and still plenty of these.

IMG_4753

Blogging has proven to be quite the challenge these days…since all my time not taking care of my home and family, working, or cooking is spent crafting and sewing for Christmas gifts. All of these gifts are being given to people who frequent this page sooo……how do I manage blogging and not giving away any Christmas surprises?!? I don’t know. Obviously I’m still working on that! 

2 comments:

Dan and LaVon said...

I LOVE those angry eyes..of course they are not directed at me so how can I not love them. Actually it totally cracked me up. I am not sure I have seen such angry eyes on one so young. HE is changing so much since the last pic I saw..he is def a little boy now. Love your posts!!!Can't wait to see pics of all the things you have been crafting! Just think how relaxing it will be after Christmas is over.

Kimmy said...

OH MY GOSH. He has changed so much since the reunion. He's not a baby anymore but a little man! what cute pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...