Monday, March 5, 2012

Genius in the form of moss.

I'm desperately trying to find a place for this...
 
source
 Can you just imagine the possibilities?
It's gorgeous.


In your blender, combine:
  • 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
  • A few handfuls of moss
  • One teaspoon of sugar.
Blend until the mixture is smooth, and you’re ready to get painting!
You can use a brush to paint your moss onto concrete walls, rocks, or brick. Mist the moss once a day to help it thrive, and soon your green graffiti will take hold!

I'm also contemplating using the above recipe to create something like this little beauty for my bathroom.
What an amazing way to bring the relaxing outdoors in.
It would make my "little things" list every. single. day.

1 comment:

Mimi Collett said...

That is so funny! Someone (I can't remember who) had a handful of moss the other day and said something about making a mat with it, and I was like "okay huh what?" but the person had already moved on. I wish I could remember who it was. But now seeing this on your blog, it makes total sense. Whoever it was must have read this post and been inspired! (Although now I'm wondering if it could have been you. Did you have a handful of moss at church?)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...