- We are sick. + My sewing machine is still broken. = A few Christmas projects have been taken off the 'to-do' list.
- Mr. Wilson split his head open today. Scary. and Gross. Lots of hydrogen peroxide....lots of rags....and maybe some superglue.
- Our spare bedroom is transforming into a beautiful workspace for me. I'm very excited. I'll have to show it to you when it's all finished.
- I held my studio recital last weekend and I was so pleased with my students and all their hard work. I got to perform as well....made me miss my old performing days.
- Last weekend I ordered something special online for Christmas for one of my best friends and I just got an email yesterday telling me that they cancelled my order. Boo! Thanks to Urban Outfitters for saving me last minute and having the exact something special I wanted AND jumping right on the shipping.
- Enjoyed a new little crepe place downtown with friends. Who knew that all kinds of food combinations taste divine in a crepe? I didn't know, but now I do.
- Saw Santa repel off the top of a skyscraper with an elf and Rudolf along with a Christmas firework show.
We have planned a few more fun acts of service to do before Christmas is here. You are welcome to join us!
1. Buy lunch for the car behind you at the drive-through.
2. Leave a present for the mailman in your mailbox with a note of thanks.
3. Leave a note of thanks on the bathroom stall for the janitor who cleans it.
4. Surprise the employee at the pharmacy who fills your prescription with a note of thanks and a candy-cane.