Thursday, November 10, 2011

What I love to call mine...

There was cause for a celebration this week as a certain Mr. Somebody turned 2.
I kept myself pretty busy getting a Jeep cake prepared for this little man, but it made it all worth it when he called out "Jeep" with excitement upon his first view of the cake.
(even though it didn't turn out how I planned and I was afraid he wouldn't be able to recognize it.)
 
I get to celebrate my little miracle boys every single day, but when their birthdays roll around there is an extra special amount of love and gratitude in my heart at the privilege I have of being able to love and squeeze them here on this Earth.

Even though his Birthday was a day full of crying and fit throwing - and I was lucky enough to catch the one smile of the day on film - I wouldn't change anything.

These little men have changed me for the better and I'm so happy I get to call them mine.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Your precious boy is so handsome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...