Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Leaving on a jetplane + deliciousness

Hey there....I've been getting ready for a trip to Denver. 
I'll be hopping on a plane tomorrow morning all by myself, which should mean I will have the pleasure of reading a few chapters of my book in one sitting, or write updates on life in my journal, or even ....dare I say it ..... take a nap!
But I'm sure it really means I will just feel a little alone and lost without my little men at my side.

Anyway, while I scurry around the house completing all the finishing touches before liftoff,
I wanted to give you an offering of incredibly delicious proportions.
Here we have it....exibit A:
Ree
A.K.A. "The Pioneer Woman"

Carmelized Onion & Prosciutto Pizza
source
Now, let's get this straight.
I don't like ham.
I'm also not in love with pizza, But I love THIS pizza!
It's Mr.Wilson's favorite.
I guess it's my favorite pizza too.
It is soooo easy and lite and delicious.....I know, I already said that.


Go visit Ree and she can show you how easy it REALLY is to make it!

1 comment:

Kevin and DeNiel said...

I need to try this one on your Dad.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...