Friday, July 29, 2011

change for CHANGE update #1

Good Morning my pretties! 
Ooh, that makes me sound like the wicked witch of the west! Haha!
I want to give you the status on our change for CHANGE project.
We've saved $50.00 even! 
WHAT?!?!
Yeah, that's right .... we're half way already with 2 more months to go!

I can't even tell you how EXCITED that makes me!

I can't thank those of you enough, who have made the choice to sacrifice just a dollar or two (or some of you more) to make a BIG difference in one young teenager's future!  

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!
MUAH!
(yes, I just kissed the screen ... it was meant for YOU!)


I know times are hard and budgets are tight ... really, I do know.
Since that's the case, here are a few ideas on how to contribute to changing someone's future for the better without hurting your wallet.
  • empty out the change in your car, your couch or the bottom of your purse. Not only will it make your load lighter, that change has probably been sitting there untouched for quite sometime ... give it a purpose

  • instead of making popcorn and going to redbox for your Friday night in, find something on Hulu, curl up with your computer and feel good knowing that redbox $1 went to better someone's life

  • assemble a mean sandwich at home instead of hitting Wendy's $1 menu for lunch

  • search here to find a super delicious meal to present to the fam instead of ordering take-out

not only will making these little choices save you some cash, some of them will save you some precious calories!
Who doesn't want some of that?!?!

Let's join together to show these inner city kids that they are of enormous worth,
they can dream BIG and shoot for the stars!

click on the change for CHANGE button on my sidebar to read more about the project.
for those of you inspired to make a difference ... that paypal button is calling YOUR name!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

That's awesome, Heath!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...