Wednesday, April 20, 2011

"little things" from California

My "little things" from San Fransisco...
1. Cranberry juice, Biscoff cookies and a neck pillow
2. holding hands with Mr. Wilson and laughing together while we watched an 'in-flight' movie
3. landing safely in CA and being able to stretch my legs
4. the divine smell of freshly baked sourdough bread on the pier
5. visiting Pier 39 and Fisherman's Warf where I made so many wonderful childhood memories
6. finding the magic store I LOVED as a child, walking through and realizing how much bigger and more magnificent it was through the eyes of my little girl self
(I wish my eyes could still view everything as magestically as I did that old magic store)
7. Being able to share a portion of the sandy, sailboating, island hiking, salt water air filled memories with Mr. Wilson
8.Knowing my miracle men are safe at home with their sweet Auntie

Now we are off to San Jose for some more fun!
But before I sign off for today...
I wanted to leave you with something that will make you smile:
a boy, some dirt, and his rocks

Look at the world through the eyes of your younger self...
You will find so many more "little things" to treasure.
They will make your smile reach the depths of your heart.

Please share your magical treasures with us!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...