Friday, April 22, 2011

curtains...

Yes, I'm STILL painting my room...
well, actually right now I'm enjoying the nice Califonia salty breezes...
but at home my walls remain unfinished.

Before we left, I finihed painting the walls around the windows and Mr. Wilson put up our curtains.
We've never had curtains in our room so they feel luxurious!
Let me just tell you...the pictures don't do it justice!
They create an amazingly peaceful feeling falling asleep and waking up to this heavenly glow coming from those windows.

It's the same feeling I get when I fall asleep to the heavenly glow of lights from
ouside my window during the Christmas season
(which is one of my favorite things)...
but I get to feel that ALL YEAR ROUND!
 I'm in LOVE!

The best part...it's a project that can be finished in one day and completely reasonably priced with a super lovely outcome!

here is one of my windows naked...


and here she is painted and dressed...
Such a BIG difference! No!??!
Hardware: Target
Curtains: IKEA

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...