Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Press Pause…

I’ve had some questions about becoming a ‘follower’ of
squeezing it all in
 
so I’m going to press pause and put our


thrifty tips #1: do your homework
on hold until tomorrow…and address these following questions today,
but I’m also going to share one of my recipes with you!
You are going to LOVE IT!
I promise!


What is Following?

(these answers have been pulled from a
Blogger Help page)
’Do you have a favorite blog and want to let the author and readers know that you are a fan? Well now you can do that and more with the Blogger Following feature! You can even keep track of the blogs you follow via your Reading List
on the Blogger dashboard.’
How do I become a Follower of a blog?

’There are several ways to become a follower of a blog. One of the easiest ways is to visit a blog that has the "Follow" button. You'll then see a popup window with the options to either follow publicly or privately
. Select how you'd like to follow the blog, then click the "Follow this blog" button. It is that simple, you are now a follower of the blog! ‘

‘When you become a follower of a blog, the blog will also be added to your Reading List
on your Blogger dashboard. Additionally, you can become a follower of any blog or URL (even if the blog doesn't have the Followers widget) by adding the blog to your Reading List on the dashboard. ‘

So…I hope that has answered some of your questions! Now just visit that sidebar on the right hand side of my page and click away! As soon as we get 40 public followers…
I have a great giveaway planned! 
I know you will love it!

How do I know?
Well, here are 2 little hints…
HINT#1: there was a great response last time.
HINT #2:
2011-03-02 004

2011-03-02 002
Okay…on to the food. 


3 comments:

Kristy said...

Ahhhh...larger print...easier to read...love it!

Kevin and DeNiel said...

I love this recipe! Easy to make and delish!

Elizabeth J. said...

I guess I didn't know I wasn't officially a "follower". You have been on my google reader for years, but now I guess it's official. Now I can win EVERYTHING!!! Muahahaha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...