Monday, January 10, 2011

Come and Gone

Another Birthday has come and gone.
It was a really great Birthday…
I got a fancy lunch out on the town the day before, fancy lunch the day of with a friend, gifts, phone calls and packages from loved ones. One of my favorite dinners made by Mr.Wilson (cinnamon stewed chicken), and two pairs of shoes…a girl couldn’t ask for more.

One of my new lovelies came from here…
Puma-LogoMom and Dad’s present created my new favorite obsession…ddand…dd2 my night ended with Mr.Wilson giving me my new favorite tool…
drum roll please…
silhouettesd yes, that is the silhouette sd. now i just have to figure it all out.
Here I am in all my excited glory…
IMG_4892 IMG_4893 Thanks to all who helped make my day wonderful. I was in real need of a pick me up. Here’s to another year…

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Well, I wanted to come visit to see you and your boys............but now I also want to see your new TOY. I have been reading about it, and keeping up with its blog. What fun is in store for YOU. Way to go Mr. Wilson!!

April said...

I hope you got my messages and that your birthday gift (mailed late :( ) made it to you!
I love you tons and I loved your handmade christmas, you are amazing!

Rachel said...

NO WAY! I have been seeing on blogs all the fun things to do with that. I am so super jealous. I may need to move close to you so I can mooch. LOL. Happy Birthday indeed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...