Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Bearing Rings…

AndrewMommywedding

We’ve been busy. Here is me and my sweet ring bearer…My friend, Kate Soard and now Schwerzler (sp?) just got married and I was the musician for the event and Andrew was the lucky bearer of rings. He did a great job and we were so pleased with his good behavior! He had to stand at the alter with the rest of the wedding party for the entire ceremony and as far as I’m told (since I was at the piano) he was fantastic! Plus… he didn’t fall, run down the isle or lose the rings so as far as I was concerned all my expectations were exceeded!

All the single ladies, and the not-so-single alike, fell in love with this little handsome fella. Don’t worry, I understand completely…

2 comments:

Teneill and Corban said...

Oh my gosh, he looks so grown up and handsome in that suit! Love it!

Kristy said...

Andrew was beyond AWESOME at the wedding!!!! Kate and Geoff could not have asked for a more perfect ring bearer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...