Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Purple

Today was fairly uneventful...which is good. Here are 4 of the things I did that made me smile today: (please don't laugh, the simple things in life are all I have right now and where I must find the most joy) :)

1. Hugged, Kissed, read books to and loved on my Drewboy
2. Made a paper race car for my nephew, Spencer
3. Fed whip cream to my niece, Lauryn
4. Wore a beautiful bright purple scarfToday I am grateful for showers. I have always held a nice scalding hot shower close to my heart, but now that they are one of the only two times I am allowed to sit up and get out of bed or off the couch...they are more wonderful than ever before!

3 comments:

Nick, Sara, and kids said...

Ok- the only thing I laughed about was the bright purple scarf! Not because of the color, but because it is AUGUST!! You must keep your house really cold...
Love ya

Wilson Family said...

It was a gauzy scarf, not a hot one! Well, I did get a little hot I guess, but it was worth it...it's pretty!

Lindsay said...

My babies sure love their Aunt Heather!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...